skip navigation

One Goal Grants

Over the last several years, AHAI, along with USA Hockey, has focused on developing strategies on making the game available for more individuals while at the same time making the the game more fun for each participant. With the support of the NHL, USA Hockey and the Chicago Blackhawks, AHAI has implemented several new programs to ensure the success of these strategies. These include providing assistance and grants to implement cross-ice programs and providing grants for youth associations to purchase starter One Goal equipment sets.

ONE GOAL EQUIPMENT

In an effort to help keep costs down so we bring more new kids into the game, AHAI has a One Goal Equipment Grant Program for qualifying organizations. By taking advantage of this special offer you can take a vital, active role in making it easier for parents to give hockey a chance in their family.

Each Set costs just $129.00. Sets will include helmet w/cage, shoulder pads, elbow pads, pants, gloves, shin pads and bag. Sets are available in two sizes – Small (Red Bag), for 4-6 year olds and Large (Black Bag), for 6-8 year olds. Smaller sized sticks are also available for $15.00 each (Limit one stick per bag).

Each grant will be for a maximum of 25 sets of equipment and 25 sticks at a maximum grant amount of $3,600.00. This year the participating clubs/organizations will be required to pay for 30% of the cost. For example, an organization purchases the maximum amount of equipment of 25 units at $129 = $3,225.00 plus 25 sticks @ $15.00 = $375.00, for a total cost $3,600.00. The organization applying for the grant will be required to pay 30% of that cost = $1,080.00 and AHAI will Grant the remaining 70% of the cost of $2520.00.


ONE GOAL APPLICATION

JIM CLARE - COMMITTEE CHAIR

jim.clare@ahai2.org | 630.253.3192

CROSS ICE DIVIDER GRANT PROGRAM

The Cross Ice Grant Program is designed to aid AHAI Affiliates and their home rinks in promoting the growth of ice hockey through the implementation of a cross ice hockey program. The Cross Ice Grant Program will be administered and approved by AHAI’s One Goal Committee. All applicants will be required to complete a grant application and provide a full detailed report describing their cross ice programs within three months after disbursement of their Cross Ice Grant.

HARD DIVIDERS INFO

GRANT CRITERIA

GRANT APPLICATION